Jump to content
Chapala.com Webboard
Sign in to follow this  
monadog

car city

Recommended Posts

I heard that the old place was bought by Burger King.... but then someone else said it was going to be a new hospital.  🍔🩺

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RickS said:

I heard that the old place was bought by Burger King.... but then someone else said it was going to be a new hospital.  🍔🩺

Nop! Always whit fakes information! The place Car city, the owner rent for 10 years that area, so now the contract expire and he have to live the place and remove all the car city tools. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, vista lake said:

Nop! Always whit fakes information! The place Car city, the owner rent for 10 years that area, so now the contract expire and he have to live the place and remove all the car city tools. 

So any idea where they are moving to or is the business defunct?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Mainecoons said:

So any idea where they are moving to or is the business defunct?

 

I don't now, I so in internet page all the machines and tools for sale, maybe he have a new tools or the business defunct. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eldon Nova, above, gave one possibility.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...