Chapala.com Webboard

Help with Walmart online?

I successfully placed an order earlier for a small appliance, but now I'm trying to do another for groceries. It keeps bringing up a map so I can pinpoint my location, but I can't make the map go away after. I can't get back to my order and I'll probably lose the lot and have to start over. So frustrating - am I missing something?

I had a lot of trouble with the site but I managed to have groceries delivered. They arrived 3 hours after the time I picked but no worries I had no where to go. When the map comes up click on your location.

Don't worry about the map UNLESS it is off by a State. Just make certain your address is keyed in correctly, including state and zip code.

One word of caution- if you order and pay for  $1000 worth of goods, but some are out of stock, your card will still be charged the full amount of your initial order. 

When the delivery is made you only sign for what is actually delivered. WM owes me over $300, and although the full amount charges have cleared BBVA, no refunds have appeared on my account. I won't use them again until I receive a refund.

I paid online for a grocery pickup at the store. When I got there, nobody knew anything about the order, even after I showed them the confirming email indicating it was paid.. They said they would send it to my house later but I would need to pay again as they did not have a record of my payment. I said no thanks, I would not pay twice. No refund so far.

• Thanks 1

Ok, this isn't good news. They have the best selection of products but if they're ripping people off, I'll avoid them entirely. Anyone know if SuperLake is doing deliveries?

BYW, ignoring the map is not an option; I don't know how to be clearer - I can't proceed because I can't get beyond the damn map or go back either. 

Half the grocery items I tried to order online from WalMart here were "not available" at checkout. So I went to the store instead. Everything not available online was in the store. Very poor system overall... I would not bother for quite a while yet, to see if they can get their poop together. Based on their history here, I would say it won't happen. A customer ordered a new, very expensive laptop online. At pickup, he discovered it was not new, and in fact the memory configuration was incorrect (in their favour, of course).

I ordered what was not available in store, half my order arrived.  I paid with an Amex card that went thru Paypal apparently.  I was charged full amount but have received email stating a refund will be applied within 30 days.  This was after I contacted Paypal.  

Not the best site I have ever used, but options here are not plentiful so I would try them again, if I receive that refund.