Chapala.com Webboard

FAX machine

You can do it free from your computer.  I used this one in the past month.  Sign up for free (don't have to give them a credit card)....they give you a certain number of pages for free.  Not a lot, but I just needed to send 2 pages.  Fast, easy to use.  I was sending from here to US number, but site says they support international.  

https://www.fax.plus/

23 minutes ago, HoneyBee said:

What is a fax machine ? 😊

Yeah, that's what I thought, too.  But my former state (but where I still vote) does not allow emailed voting ballots, only accepts via fax.  I asked them about scanning and emailing....nope.  

Might be a good time to review your voting options.  This was as of late 2019, things may have changed.  And...may change again due to virus.   https://www.ncsl.org/research/elections-and-campaigns/internet-voting.aspx

• Four states allow some voters to return ballots using a web-based portal: Arizona, Colorado, Missouri and North Dakota. Note that Missouri only offers electronic ballot return for military voters serving in a "hostile zone." These states may also allow some voters to return ballots via email or fax (see the table below for more details). Alabama conducted a pilot project in 2016 to permit UOCAVA voters located outside of U.S. territorial limits to submit voted ballots via a web portal, but the state has not made this program permanent. Alaska previously made a web portal available to any absentee voter to return a voted ballot, but discontinued this option in 2018.
  • One state has a mobile voting app: West Virginia is offering a mobile voting application in 2018 using blockchain technology. Use of the app is limited to UOCAVA voters. More information on the pilot project can be found in this video from the West Virginia Secretary of State's Office.
  • Nineteen states + DC allow some voters to return ballots via email or fax: Delaware, District of Columbia, Hawaii, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oregon, South Carolina, Utah, and Washington.
  • Seven states allow some voters to return ballots via fax: Alaska, California, Florida, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Rhode Island and Texas.
  • Nineteen states do not allow electronic transmission. Voters must return voted ballots via postal mail: Alabama, Arkansas, Connecticut, Georgia, Illinois, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New Hampshire, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Vermont, Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming.