Chapala.com Webboard

Moderator Action Needed

RickS

If I may be so bold to ask......  many of us are having a problem with the functionality of the "Reactions" buttons. They aren't working or said differently they have 'recently' been limiting the number available per day... or at least some per of time often less than a day. Or some number of them.  Yesterday the FIRST reaction I tried to use in the morning gave me a Nada!

My request is that the Administrator of the Chapala.com Forum be asked to look into this to first see what is wrong and maybe even ask 'why limit them at all'?  We are not Bots so can't really affect anything that I know of.

Thanks!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, daisy2013 said:

How can someone be blocked

On this page for example, move your cursor over their name and you will see a pop up "ignore user", click on that.  I have never blocked anyone but I think that should work.  Let me know.

I kinda of like it limited, as it prevents people jumping on those who have a different opinion of things. Lots of that seems to happen frequently here, as some people believe if you don't agree with them your opinion is crap. Far from the truth. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

• Sad 4

I like diverse opinions, it keeps my mind open.  Personal attacks seem to discourage opinions from others so I stay away from that nonsense.  A personal attack from another poster is only a personal attack if you accept it. 

Hey but whatever works for you, it is OK.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Kiko said:

Do the mods have the capability to delete entire threads for example in the thread started by Slainte39 today where I was personally attacked  by HookEmHorns?  

I believe they did remove the entire thread about the Texas Lt. Governor where you or someone was described in gutter language.

53 minutes ago, El Menudo said:

Yes they do and yes they did. The slant was not flattering to the powers in charge.  A pity for those with apposing views.

A whole thread gets removed because one jerk can´t control his big mouth?......or they didn´t like the topic of the thread?  even though it was factual? 

• Like 3