Chapala.com Webboard

Costco open?

1 hour ago, Floradude said:

Would you want to go and mingle with the crowd if it was open?

Even before the problem with coronavirus I didn't have a problem with crowds. I always made sure to shop early and avoid days before holidays. No problem with social distancing.

35 minutes ago, jguerin said:

5 days......you remember

Not everyone lives under the same circumstances. Just picked up my wife on Thurs. from having surgery, haven't had a chance to go to Costco. Haven't left the house for 3 days. We don't live in an area that would have deliveries. If people are actually staying home and Costco is open now would seem to be a perfect time to go. In the U.S. there's talk of Costco opening early for seniors, are they doing that down here also? What are you people going to do a week from now, maybe even a month or two? Eventually you're going to have to go out.

Costco was open Saturday no signs indicating they plan to close . I thought grocery stores were exempt from the 5 day . Costco was taking what steps they could to provide a separation on 3 checkout lines well separated , However long waits to check out the parking lot was full when they opened at 9 but the store did not feel crowded.

1 minute ago, sue said:

Costco was open Saturday no signs indicating they plan to close . I thought grocery stores were exempt from the 5 day . Costco was taking what steps they could to provide a separation on 3 checkout lines well separated , However long waits to check out the parking lot was full when they opened at 9 but the store did not feel crowded.

Thanks, that's what I wanted to know. Though we'll probably stay in for a couple more days.

Soriana is open today. I went because I like to drink fresh orange juice every morning and the Monday Tiangy is now closed. The Malecon businesses are also closed. The area reminded me of the film "the day after". Anyway before you jump on me, I live alone and have canceled my cleaning lady which I still will continue to pay. In addition, I wash my hand each time for a minimum of 20 seconds and do so a gazillion time a day. Keep in mind that Soriana has a list of goods that are limited per customer. Each cashier also has a donation box for the senior bagers which are no longer permitted to work.

• Like 1