Chapala.com Webboard

My HP deskjet4535 is only printing green and yellow I tried two new color cartridges same result s. How can I fix..

I don't know about your HP, but my Epson gives warnings when ink is low. It also has a self-diagnostic feature to check all functions when something isn't working right. Maybe yours does, too.

Funny you should ask.  I have had the same problem for a month now.  I also put in two new cartridges with the same result.

IF you find an answer please post it.  Good. Luck

Try calling Computerland in Riberas. Ruben Samuel is the owner. Open Mon. - Fri. 10- 4pm   765-7595. Great service.

Good luck

1 hour ago, artsnob said:

Is there someone I can hire to fix printer problem...

Printer & Cartridge repair Ocampo 32a, 45920 Ajijic, Jal., Mexico

+52 376 766 1788

Repaired a friend's HP deskjet that was not recognizing HP brand expensive new cartridges.  As with my own Canon she couldn't fix it and sent it to Guadalajara and it was repaired and returned. Take someone else to circle block as parking is almost impossible on Ocampo

Oh no, now the printer virus has spread from HP to Epson.

I still am hoping someone will tell me the cure for my HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 2135 All-in One Printer

"Black" can be paramount in inkjet printers and no one has answered "Sunshiney Day". Also Rueben does not service printers as of when I asked him 3 months ago.

None of us do. The shop on Ocampo may send it to the manufacturer's outlet in Guadalajara if they think it is fixable. There may even be a shop or two in the tech plaza that has enough connections that repairs are doable.

We cannot get parts. There are thousands of varieties of printers, and inventory management is impossible. Printers are, for the most part, so inexpensive as to be pointless to even try and repair. Even if we could get parts, it is a labour-intensive job that would cost you more than the price of a new printer. Taking it to Guadalajara, paying for repairs, and returning to Guad to pick it up and bring it back also is a cost that is reallly not feasible.

The most a repair person can do is hook up the printer and run some basic tests. Note that half of all printer connectivity problems are because of WiFi printers that have lost their connection, for a myriad of reasons.