Chapala.com Webboard

Extremely vulnerable?

3 minutes ago, happyjillin said:

You have posted your tripe more than once here .  What part of, we all can read and in my case communicate with family in Europe, do you not comprehend[?] and yes you're probably going to have this thread closed with your regurgitations[sic] from sources that we all have access to if we wish. No local boards where you live that would welcome you? I' m going outside now to view the wonderful work being done on mi casa and I promise I won't even air kiss the workers but will hand then cold cerveza. That should make you ecstatic-eh!

Actually I can post and link anything I find informative or of interest  on this thread whether you approve or not. Stop telling people what to post and only post what you find acceptable. You are only one person out of dozens.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, AlanMexicali said:

Actually I can post and link anything I find informative or of interest  on this thread whether you approve or not. Stop telling people what to post and only post what you find acceptable. You are only one person out of dozens.

Last time I  looked there was more than just me on here with no interest in your kind of posts. There are not even 12 people in this thread let alone dozens.

The State Department on Thursday issued an extraordinary advisory urging Americans not to travel overseas, to return to the United States if they can, or to otherwise shelter in place, a move that comes amid concerns about the coronavirus pandemic.

The Level 4 travel advisory for all international travel appears to be unprecedented and is the most severe such warning issued by the department.

15 minutes ago, crynoutloud said:

The State Department on Thursday issued an extraordinary advisory urging Americans not to travel overseas, to return to the United States if they can, or to otherwise shelter in place, a move that comes amid concerns about the coronavirus pandemic.

The Level 4 travel advisory for all international travel appears to be unprecedented and is the most severe such warning issued by the department.

Let's see if the Big Kahuna approves of your post? It is informative and of interest to some of us Americans and maybe others. Thank you for letting us know the situation regarding the virus problem.

1 hour ago, Ferret said:

Out of emoticons yet again. Mainecoons, that dog is the spitting image of my Cora... and she's smart enough to do that too. Loved it. Thanks for the laugh (really, I snorted diet coke out my nose).

I think it was happyjillin that made that post, not Mainecoons, but that look on the face says it all…...still laughing.

On 3/19/2020 at 7:50 AM, happyjillin said:

Ran out of like thingies to hand out so  how does "wayda go!" sound! I started this thread to help people deal with it around here in a rational and positive way and some of you have chosen to make this thread like all the rest of nothing but doom and gloom. And we all pretty much know what's going on in the whole world. All the news is about it and nothing but, even when I go to try and get a hockey fix on my team's site and the NHL site. After 6 1/2 weeks of not being able to leave the house because of a nasty addition to my other  medical problems I  may go to the lumber store so that I  can have a project to do. If you're going to self impose house arrest on yourself,go ahead, I can tell you it ain't pleasant and I  bet you won't stick to it ,in any event you holier than though people especially.

None of your business tom gates but didn't you read this. It's over 7 weeks now and  went for trip to Paz Licors. 2 trips to select canatera and check progress on metal work and a ride in Cruz Roja ambulance to the SAT Hospital where I  was treated and released the next day. People like you won't last is my bet,tom gates. I like myself so it's easier for me to do it and the bonus is that people that like themselves have  the ability to have empathy for others.