Chapala.com Webboard

FMM Forma Migratoria

Can I presume that your "FMM card" means that you are here on a Tourist 'visa'?  IF so, and you are flying out of GDL, you must go to the Aduna office at the airport and get another one. There will be a 'fee' but I THINK that it is just buying another one.... so less than $50. 

That office 'should' be open IF the airport is open but others have sometimes complained about it NOT being open very early. So, if your flight is say a 6:00-7:00am, and your supposed to be there 1-3 hours before your flight leaves, I would advise that you go to that GDL office BEFORE March 27 and get another one. 

575 pesos for another at the airport and as noted go early. They will not give you another on a prior day. Let's hope there are flights then to your destination. www.soniadiaz.mx

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Sonia said:

575 pesos for another at the airport and as noted go early. They will not give you another on a prior day. Let's hope there are flights then to your destination. www.soniadiaz.mx

Well THAT's good information!  Not good to hear but good to know.