Chapala.com Webboard

My apologies to all.

Eric- To me, it wasn't that no one wanted to discuss the topic, of course everyone is paying attention and has concern. It's that every time you had a new thought about it, which seemed to be about every day or more, you started a new topic thread. Also you tend to use click-bait titles for your posts, rather than just directly state the topic, which is irritating. And also the fact that you seemed to think that no one would make themselves aware of anything regarding the virus if you didn't post here and tell them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

18 hours ago, mudgirl said:

Eric- To me, it wasn't that no one wanted to discuss the topic, of course everyone is paying attention and has concern. It's that every time you had a new thought about it, which seemed to be about every day or more, you started a new topic thread. Also you tend to use click-bait titles for your posts, rather than just directly state the topic, which is irritating. And also the fact that you seemed to think that no one would make themselves aware of anything regarding the virus if you didn't post here and tell them.

Thank you for your input.  I agree w/you that I went overboard, I can only say my motives were only to help.

Many on this board should take a lesson from your style of communication rather than simply be nasty; I guess that's the nature of some people no matter what.

My best wishes to you.

• Sad 1