Chapala.com Webboard

Air France/KLM from MEX

Kalik

Yes it will be interesting to know if you get cash or free miles.. I battled with KLM for 2 years.. on a problem I had with an overbooking out of Paris.. ..never got my refund from KLM but when I complained to airfrance  I got it from air france. On the refund I had to deal with Delta...  will never fly Delta or KLM if I can help it.

1 hour ago, bmh said:

Yes it will be interesting to know if you get cash or free miles.. I battled with KLM for 2 years.. on a problem I had with an overbooking out of Paris.. ..never got my refund from KLM but when I complained to airfrance  I got it from air france. On the refund I had to deal with Delta...  will never fly Delta or KLM if I can help it.

The day after Trump cancelled visitors from EU, AF reinstated their flight from MEX. to France.  A reply to my email however stated that I could have a total refund.  However, since it was seat sale - business class, they will only give a travel voucher.  Uniworld river cruise is doing the same.  No cash but I understand.  If they all had to give cash they might be out of business.  We will take the trip next spring.

• Like 2

I fought them and in the end KLM agreed to send me money via Delta and then the screw ups denials etc... started.. In the end when I flew Air France and when tey tried to to sell me an upgrade to busness class.. I told them that KLM had done the same thing and that 450 euro later they told me there was no seat.., AirFrance upgraded me..to business class..I have no use for free miles with an expiration date and do not fly Delta or KLM and tarely go back to France so I had no use for their free miles..

have a Mexcan credt card... I paid in EUro in france 450 euros , then they only wanted to pay me n dollars 450 but  do not have a US bank , then they offered 4500 pesos becaus I lived in Mexico..... a little off and on and on... Never got the money I found it interesting I had to deal with Delta for the money when the dispute was with KLM and they were offering delta miles.. In the end I gave up, just will not fly themm  and got an upgrade on Air France..