Chapala.com Webboard

Stained Glass Repair

Zeb

• 3 weeks later...

I have been calling his number.  No answer and last time I spoke with him, the address on his site is incorrect.  He is not in Ajijic, but in El Limon.  If someone has a current address, I'd appreciate you posting it.

1 hour ago, Zeb said:

I have been calling his number.  No answer and last time I spoke with him, the address on his site is incorrect.  He is not in Ajijic, but in El Limon.  If someone has a current address, I'd appreciate you posting it.

Sergio is a personal friend of ours... He was at our house for dinner a week ago.  The phone number we have for him is  331 741 3515 - the same as his webpage - 

http://www.aimarstainedglass.com/  You are correct, his shop and home is in El Limon.

If you are still having problems, contact me and we can make it work.

7 hours ago, Oatsie said:

Sergio is a personal friend of ours... He was at our house for dinner a week ago.  The phone number we have for him is  331 741 3515 - the same as his webpage - 

http://www.aimarstainedglass.com/  You are correct, his shop and home is in El Limon.

If you are still having problems, contact me and we can make it work.

Thank you.  I was finally able to reach hiim by phone and he said he would pick up my project on Tuesday.