Chapala.com Webboard

Daylight Savings Time

Thanks for this information. There is a growing movement to put an end to this daylight savings time and I hope they win. My dog its the same time every day. In the evening she currently eats at 3 pm and on April 5th she will eat at 4 pm. Cows in Switzerland and milked  following same pattern. But humans have to adjust....

ARGH!!!  Really hoping the world can agree on just one thing....stop this madness!

Thanks for the reminder.

Val  :)

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, thevalerieleigh said:

ARGH!!!  Really hoping the world can agree on just one thing....stop this madness!

Thanks for the reminder.

Val  :)

Different strokes for different latitudes, makes sense.  Daylight hours don´t vary nearly as much as you get closer to the equator.

Hate daylight saving time? You may have a point, researchers say

https://www.aan.com/PressRoom/Home/PressRelease/1440

"Researchers found that the overall rate of ischemic stroke was 8 percent higher during the first two days after a daylight saving time transition. There was no difference after two days. People with cancer were 25 percent more likely to have a stroke after daylight saving time than during another period. The risk was also higher for those over age 65, who were 20 percent more likely to have a stroke right after the transition."

1 hour ago, HoneyBee said:

Out of curiosity, where could I buy a ticket ?

"They will be in the LOTENAL sales forces and more than 6,000 sub-sellers nationwide and private sector companies". 

Look for a national lottery ticket vendor.  I would guess in Walmart or Sorina here lakeside.

Wher is, as is, no fuel, no pilot, airport & hangar fees due, airworthiness maintenance overdue .................

Besides; I haven't flown a plane in over half a cehtury!  I can hardly believe it.

12 minutes ago, RVGRINGO said:

Wher is, as is, no fuel, no pilot, airport & hangar fees due, airworthiness maintenance overdue .................

Besides; I haven't flown a plane in over half a cehtury!  I can hardly believe it.

Maintenance was up to date about 3 months ago when it was flown back from USA.  Fees paid in USA and here it's in a military hanger ...

Easy to re-sell .... Mexico turned down a 121 million dollar offer just before AMLO decided to bring it home because his experts said it was worth 10% more. (just one more example of his brilliance)

7 minutes ago, RVGRINGO said:

I'm thinking we could turn it into a restaurant.  We don't have enough of those around here now.  :D 

• Haha 2