Chapala.com Webboard

I was asked this morning if an American can be denied entry to the U.S. if he/she may have been exposed to or shows signs of Coronavirus.

I confirmed and I was correct that there is no reason a U.S. citizen can't walk into the U.S. However, if C.V. is suspected, they can be quarantined. 

So at least one person had this question, so that's the reason for my post.

• Sad 2

I also say lay off Eric. I am following all news related to this bug but, because I am in the healthcare industry and can affect my business. I always look at all news and use my own judgement how to react. Right now my lifestyle has not changed. 

I wish there were a way on this board to disallow someone to post when you are the O.P.

I figures since one person asked me, others may have wondered.

Same as for my post a while ago about signing for someone going into the hospital either for observation or being admitted.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 3

49 minutes ago, Eric Blair said:

I wish there were a way on this board to disallow someone to post when you are the O.P.

I figures since one person asked me, others may have wondered.

Same as for my post a while ago about signing for someone going into the hospital either for observation or being admitted.

I am sure your computer virus protection will protect your computer from corona virus thus you can keep posting.

• Haha 7
  • Sad 1

I have been asked a couple of times by a bored border patrol, " are you now, or have you ever been a member of the communist party? " They are also allowed to ask where you work, when I replied the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation, which was true at the time, he took a step back. Most of those working the borders of Canada, Mexico, and the U.S.A. are bored fools. No wonder you enjoy wondering what they think or are going to say.