Chapala.com Webboard

WOW!

heidinrick

Heidi abd I have eaten at Niisa's many, many times and always had a great meal but, yesterday topped 'em all! It started with a basket of fresh baked Focaccia bread with 2 dipping sauces. One was Hummus, the other Tzatziki..both outstanding. I ordered Steak with brown butter-caper sauce and Heidi had the grilled chicken. They both came with potatos and grilled vegetables. Heidi's chicken was moist and perfectly seasoned. My steak was grilled perfectly and the sauce was incredible. I think you could put that sauce on an old tennis shoe and it would be great! Guess what I'm ordering next time!

On 2/29/2020 at 10:08 AM, Carnivore said:

Where is Niisa's?

Just west (leaving Ajijic going towards Jocotopec) of the development called La Reserva. The first place in the little strip center is El Ancla, then Jitomate Gourmet, then the wonderful chocolate lady and then Nissa"s. There are quite a bit of great offerings for lunch and dinner and sweets in this one little strip. 

• Like 2