Chapala.com Webboard

Looking for tennis doubles partner - Raquet Club

DeanSparks

Looking to play doubles once or twice a week. Just recently moved to San Juan Cosalá permanently. 56 year old coot who hasn’t picked up a racquet in 30 years. Kindness and fitness is the goal. First serve will always be out. No chance I’ll ever capture a competitive spirit. Just walking uphill to the courts will stretch my cardio.

2 minutes ago, DeanSparks said:

Looking to play doubles once or twice a week. Just recently moved to San Juan Cosalá permanently. 56 year old coot who hasn’t picked up a racquet in 30 years. Kindness and fitness is the goal. First serve will always be out. No chance I’ll ever capture a competitive spirit. Just walking uphill to the courts will stretch my cardio.

Holy smokes! my daughter is 56 soon to be 57,what does that make me  cootwise?😀

1 minute ago, DeanSparks said:

Maybe I'm coot-lite?

You have cootdom in sight but you are not yet even close! Wait until you get to where many on this board are. As my then 7-year-old granddaughter said when I told her my age, “Wow! You’re almost dead!”

I sent you a PM with information about taking some lessons before jumping into games.

There is a shortage of players due to those switching to pickleball, injuries or moves back north so we're always looking for new blood. The snowbirds are only down for a couple more months so we'll lose those players for the summer.