Chapala.com Webboard
ComputerGuy

Can't get my TelMex bill online

I download my monthly bill from telmex online in PDF and print it. I haven't received one in the mail for years. Anyone else having a problem getting their February bill? The bills are provided in PDF and XML format. But Feb's is not there for PDF (it is for XML, but I don't have software that can assemble the XML into a viewable document).

29 minutes ago, ComputerGuy said:

i'm wondering if they just haven't put it up there yet.

I pay mine with a CC but tried to get my Jan. invoice in PDF. It was not available.

We're looking for the February Bill which will be due in March. It's not there yet. I suspect it will be there soon... maybe.

I only go up and check when they email me, which they did a couple of days ago; thus my interest.

Mine, due March 06, 2020 downloaded fine. Normally, the only time I download and/or print is only when I need it it for ID purposes. I pay it on their site using my BBVA card.

I have not yet received the email telling me it is due

Looks like I was simply jumping the gun. Even though the XML version was up there, the PDF for Feb just became available today. Horse after the cart.

• Thanks 1