Chapala.com Webboard

finding Carlos Arturo Hermosillo's boarding facility

I've been in touch with Carlos Arturo Hermosillo to board our two dogs.  He has availability, and we'd like to see his operation before we formally book their stay.   Can anyone give me directions to his facility?    I've left him emails, but he prefers to communicate by What'sApp, and I don't have a smart phone.   I know he's open to the public from 9 - 2 every day, and I'd like to go Wednesday morning, but I really don't know how to get there.

Help?

It's a beautiful facility and very well run.  I can drive to it but  not great at making directions clear.  Please call me  376 766 3580 and I can tell you more.  Also can get in touch with him via WhatsApp for you as he rarely has time to look at his emails.  I can get him to give you a call.

He does also have a Facebook page with lots of pix, if you go there (I don't) so you can look at it that way. From looking at his business card, I think you look for Carlos Hermosillo.

Kennel is called The k9boutique hotel.   You CAN call his cell phone from your land line  331 423 6767 if that would be easier for you.

Warning, what is listed as his location on his FB page is not correct.

Take the road to the right in Ixtlahuacan which runs beside the wrought iron fence (keep fence on your left; on google maps find Riders of the Sierra Madre, that's the right road); beginning of the road is a bit rough so go slow. Follow it out (can't give you distances) there is a long straight stretch, go until you see a dark blue awning on the right, chain link fencing and a large wooden gate; no sign but there will be several dogs within the compound (and a trampoline).

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/18/2020 at 9:06 PM, WideSky said:

Warning, what is listed as his location on his FB page is not correct.

Take the road to the left in Ixtlahuacan which runs beside the wrought iron fence (keep fence on your left; on google maps find Riders of the Sierra Madre, that's the right road); beginning of the road is a bit rough so go slow. Follow it out (can't give you distances) there is a long straight stretch, go until you see a dark blue awning on the right, chain link fencing and a large wooden gate; no sign but there will be several dogs within the compound (and a trampoline).

I can't follow your directions. What road to the left in Ixtlahuacan? To the left of what? Where is it relation to the gas station? Is Riders of the sieerra madr notth of highway #166? Are there signs?

Thought one might use Google Maps which I referenced;  made a typo in the original

coming down the hill from Chapala, after the pedestrian walkway overpass there are three roads that can be accessed from the right; take the middle one keeping the wrought iron fence to your left. It's the same road if you were going to Parisio Escondido.

Yes Riders of the Sierra Madre (on google maps) is north of highway 166 which is a bad road.
Carlos is not open on Sunday; someone is usually there after 9:30am.

On google maps street view Carlos' place has two big tires, a pile of rocks, stack of bricks, two blue barrels; chainlink gate with green inserts.