Chapala.com Webboard

Popeye’s Fried Chicken

tomgates

20 hours ago, gringohombre said:

This guy "goes after" everyone, anyone and anything, just posting willy nilly to get as many BUSINESS IMPRESSIONS as he can since his handle is his business. This is his only goal!!! A great marketing ploy but very irritating to others. He is by far the King of Posters here with 11,593 posts in a little under 7 years. That averages out to about 4.5 a day. Nice work if you can get it and as a guy with a marketing background, some grudging respect....but just know that we are on to you. 

For a guy who is frequently ballyooing "fake news", and yet who doesn't understand it's meaning, let me be clear. What you posted is amazingly "fake news".

As to my large number of posts: Y'all may have noticed a lot fewer from me in the last year. That's because I now only respond to technical and food topics. The first to offer advice; the other as a hobby. Because as kam noted, and Pedro so gleefully attacked her for, I do get irritated by morons who choose to use this board to blast out their own buried self-hate by constantly trolling. It wouldn't be so bad if they were simply angry, but they continue to go overboard by insulting and patronizing everyone who comes under their narcissistic gaze. By sticking to these two topics, life is calmer. Although obviously it doesn't matter the subject: the roving haters just as often ruin these easy-going threads as well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 3

2 minutes ago, ComputerGuy said:

`I do get irritated by morons who choose to use this board to blast out their own buried self-hate by constantly trolling. It wouldn't be so bad if they were simply angry, but they continue to go overboard by insulting and patronizing everyone who comes under their narcissistic gaze. By sticking to these two topics, life is calmer. Although obviously it doesn't matter the subject: the roving haters just as often ruin these easy-going threads as well.

``You don't recognize this as a self description? OK it's not unusual for someone like this not to-eh computerguy. 😴

Feel better now that you have single handedly ruined yet another thread about food no less?🤣

Sincerely

happyjillin

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, gringal said:

What ever happened to the posted "rule" about "civil and non-personal?"

Well when a poster writes something completely bonkers, like he wrote a letter to McDonalds corp, that he didn' t like a Big Mac he was served in Guadalara, that person is bound to attract ridicule. I could image how the snork monster would write that. First, beginning with self aggrandisement. " Prezident of McDonalds, New York, New York, Dear Sir, you don't know me but I am a contributing food and restaurant critic for a popular forum in Central Mexico. I am afraid I have to give a bad review for your Big Mac as served in Guadalajara. The photo showed fresh tomato and lettuce, with gentle drops of dew water. The Sesame seed bun was covered with toasty looking seeds. A slice of processed cheese pokes out seductively from underneath the bun. The beef patties were shiny, as though they were juicy. The burger was none of those things. In fact it reminded me of back in the 70's when we called the Big Mac meal a "stomach bomb". I am requesting a refund of the $5.49 US that this meal cost.

Sincerely Maestro Don Pedro. Epicurian"

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, CHILLIN said:

Well when a poster writes something completely bonkers, like he wrote a letter to McDonalds corp, that he didn' t like a Big Mac he was served in Guadalara, that person is bound to attract ridicule. I could image how the snork monster would write that. First, beginning with self aggrandisement. " Prezident of McDonalds, New York, New York, Dear Sir, you don't know me but I am a contributing food and restaurant critic for a popular forum in Central Mexico. I am afraid I have to give a bad review for your Big Mac as served in Guadalajara. The photo showed fresh tomato and lettuce, with gentle drops of dew water. The Sesame seed bun was covered with toasty looking seeds. A slice of processed cheese pokes out seductively from underneath the bun. The beef patties were shiny, as though they were juicy. The burger was none of those things. In fact it reminded me of back in the 70's when we called the Big Mac meal a "stomach bomb". I am requesting a refund of the $5.49 US that this meal cost.

Sincerely Maestro Don Pedro. Epicurian"

Another stupid fantasy of yours kinda shared with your cousin computerguy? You make it quite plain that you lack experience in a number of areas including ,marketing,consumer relations and PR in yet another attempt at a personal attack. McD'S headquarters is in Chicago by the way. I guess you forgot to google for a change. I never called the BM  a stomach bomb ever,speak for yourself. Do you two froth at the mouth or just plain drool  when you sit at your keyboard making things up about me, happyjillin. Stick to what you actually know about if anything and I'm sure I'm not the only one who would question you and your cousin's veracity  on a number of issues you two post about. Computerguy really didn't need your help in ruining yet another thread with your ignorant venomous posts. He has managed that quite efficiently  all by himself. I am extremely familiar with McD ,more than anyone on this board I can probably say with impunity and without having to google other than their contact info. All my BM,s were free in the mid 70's and I enjoyed them and always have until the experiences in Guadalajara.

I hope that you can avoid damaging your keyboard

Sincerely happyjillin

1 hour ago, happyjillin said:

All my BM,s were free in the mid 70's and I enjoyed them and always have until the experiences in Guadalajara.

Now all your BMs fill your diapers, with all your other great ideas!

You are the one trying to change the topic for Popeye's very popular chicken sandwich.