Chapala.com Webboard

CBD from Hemp Talk by Doctors

Ferret

12 hours ago, Ferret said:

It must be a really big secret because I haven't received any information via pm either. BTW, I totally agree with your statement mudgirl. If ya got it, flaunt it.

no pm for me neither

• Thanks 1

On 2/13/2020 at 4:18 PM, Ferret said:

On another note, has anyone who bought Elixinol at the "talk" had any success getting the certificate of analysis by putting in the lot number of their product into either the Mexican OR the U.S. websites?

The only numbers on the bottom of the bottle I purchased were as follows:   

Y8

30 ml

E3

When I entered these numbers, I was told that those numbers are not valid.     I did submit an enquiry to the company and am awaiting an answer.

I've already taken the CBD oil since the seminar last Wednesday with no side effects.   I'm not sure but I think they said to take it after food.   Do your recall if that's correct?

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Ferret said:

The information is IN this thread Cedros. It is a number you call not a location.

Mysterious indeed. You have to wonder why?

Colorado-based Elixinol, co-founded by Paul Benhaim, hemp entrepreneur since 1991, is widely regarded as one of the most influential CBD brands in the world. With a proven track record of growing and manufacturing high-quality hemp, Elixinol also conducts rigorous laboratory testing and quality control.Apr 25, 2018

That is information already given except for the first one. BUT, you cannot find any of the lab testing results ON their website and I now know of two people who can't get results after putting in lot numbers from the bottle of Elixinol. AND, why in the world would anyone buy the product BEFORE they see those test results????

The same is true of Charlotte's Web and I have e-mailed them and called them on their lack of transparency.

In this day and age, there is no way that I'm going trust any company blindly. IF YA GOT IT (the third party certification), FLAUNT IT! NuLeaf Naturals does show the third party certificate of analysis and it's a clickable link in the middle of every product available... and has thousands of verified buyer reviews.

I sincerely hope that anyone who bought the Elixinol product is satisfied and that it works for them. However, I really don't understand what the big secret is if these companies are proud of their products. It just makes me suspicious and there are a lot of charlatans out there who have jumped on the cbd bandwagon.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Ferret said:

That is information already given except for the first one. BUT, you cannot find any of the lab testing results ON their website and I now know of two people who can't get results after putting in lot numbers from the bottle of Elixinol. AND, why in the world would anyone buy the product BEFORE they see those test results????

The same is true of Charlotte's Web and I have e-mailed them and called them on their lack of transparency.

In this day and age, there is no way that I'm going trust any company blindly. IF YA GOT IT (the third party certification), FLAUNT IT! NuLeaf Naturals does show the third party certificate of analysis and it's a clickable link in the middle of every product available... and has thousands of verified buyer reviews.

I sincerely hope that anyone who bought the Elixinol product is satisfied and that it works for them. However, I really don't understand what the big secret is if these companies are proud of their products. It just makes me suspicious and there are a lot of charlatans out there who have jumped on the cbd bandwagon.

So who would YOU recommend?

On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2020 at 2:54 PM, LeonCBDAjijic said:

Guadalajara, Test of the Final Product of the Oil. Blessings

Can you please post that test here. I tested hemp in Canada via HPLC. The results show the percentage of each detected cannabinoid. One can also pay for more complex testing. A general certificate of quality is not valid.

I'm taking it for joint pain and back pain (sacroiliac joint dysfunction) ... wonderful side effect is that not much seems to irritate me any more and I have a lot more patience. Don't believe anyone that says pain doesn't make you cranky.

https://www.rheumatoidarthritis.org/cbd-oil/

not so sure about the "legal side" of it though...not yet, at least ( hence, a lot of secrecy ).   A very grey area, to say the least .   I spent a couple of hours checking out Mex websites and newssites, and I couldnt conclude that it is 100 % legal ( at this moment ).

A Mex City judge not prosecuting because of a "ley de amparo" doesnt necessarily mean that it has all been transformed ( and voted ) into law.  I dont recall congress actually voting it.  Not sure if it is AMLO s number one priority anyway.

But feel free, to make my day, by showing the opposite.  I may be wrong.

Rony

I have had CBD made from hemp coming in to Mexico THROUGH ADUANA since 2014. It is legal because the THC content is negligible to non existent. CBD doesn't have ANY psychoactive capabilities.

CBD stands for CANNABIDIOL which is one of over 100 different cannabinoids that are possible for the plant to produce.

https://nuleafnaturals.com/is-cbd-oil-legal-in-mexico/

In 2017, Mexico legalized medicinal use of cannabis containing less than 1% THC, opening the doors for CBD distribution and consumption nationwide. After the 2018 Supreme Court ruling, no less than 38 over-the-counter cannabis products were approved by the Mexican Federal Commission for the Protection Against Sanitary Risks (the equivalent of the Food and Drug Administration in the US). These CBD products, which include food supplements, cosmetics, edibles, and raw materials, are now available for retail purchase in Mexico.

It will be nice when (if?) they get this sorted out so that they can sell CBD openly. I bought some CBD oil at a retail store in Canada last year. It didn't have a certificate of analysis as 3rd party testing doesn't appear to be organized yet. It did nothing for me-who knows what was in it.