Chapala.com Webboard
Sign in to follow this  
FlyFree

Television Repair

My Samsung television has sound but no picture. Does anyone know of a tv repair person who makes house calls? It is a 55" tv that is wall mounted, so taking it in to a repair shop is not an option for me. Thanks.

Teleservicio Hernandez   Cel 33 3391 2925  north side of carraterra downtown ajijic.  I bet he can take it off the wall for you. It will have to come off the wall to fix it.

He speaks good english and picked up and delivered back my sharp to my house before.  

Roberto at Satellie Electronics, phone 33.10.63.56.33 email:robertronics77@gmail.com.   He is in San Antonio on the carreterra.  Speaks English and comes to your home.

5 hours ago, cricket said:

Roberto at Satellie Electronics, phone 33.10.63.56.33 email:robertronics77@gmail.com.   He is in San Antonio on the carreterra.  Speaks English and comes to your home.

I have used Roberto also...Knows his stuff. Next to OXXO.

Thank's everyone for your help. Roberto picked up my television at 11:00 a.m. I called at 8:00 a.m. and was pleasantly surprised when he answered his telephone.

On 2/8/2020 at 7:57 AM, cricket said:

He works alone so if you have a wall mounted TV, you need to have someone available to help him take it off, and put it back on. He said 99% of the time, most people have small TV's which are on stands, and do not require a second person to assist him.