Chapala.com Webboard

Purple Brothers Pizza

artsnob

Heck, any business who doesn't have some kind of online presence these days... well... . I know you aren't on Facebook, and some of us are even leaving due to the massive privacy issues. BUT if you do a Google search, you will find Purple Brothers still saying "Happy to be opening up in Ajijic on the highway!" from 2 or 3 years ago, and a bunch of pages showing them on Parroquia, where they "just moved from", so they aren't really paying attention. Cancel that last bit... since they haven't moved yet, no need to update their FB page.

On 2/4/2020 at 5:40 PM, artsnob said:

They moved today from Ajijic plaza to across the street from Perry’s Pizza...great location and they will deliver...

Is this a 2nd location??  I just walked by the Ajijic plaza and Purple Garlic is open for business there. 

On 2/4/2020 at 5:40 PM, artsnob said:

They moved today from Ajijic plaza to across the street from Perry’s Pizza...great location and they will deliver...

The straight dope.......I messaged them on FB and their reply from a few minutes ago is (drum roll............)  

Prepping to but still on the plaza for now

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Bisbee Gal said:

From their FB page:

CURRENTLY CLOSED WHILE WE MOVE LOCATIONS. New location to be in San Antonio ❤

I saw M&J Pizza had an ad in the Guadalajara Reporter wishing Purple Garlic Brothers good luck in their new San Antonio location. Does anybody know where they will be in San Antonio?

2 hours ago, Carnivore said:

Which is located in Ajijic.

11 minutes ago, happyjillin said:

Nope,SAT is not in Ajijic.

Let Google be your guide:

https://www.google.com.mx/maps/place/San+Antonio+Tlayacapan,+45900+Ajijic,+Jalisco,+Mexico/@20.292755,-103.2456344,16z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x842f41365d0a28c5:0x7e87c840da0b430!8m2!3d20.2929811!4d-103.2389353?hl=en

• Sad 1

42 minutes ago, AngusMactavish said:

I know the map maker said Dominos Ajijic,  BUT it definitely is in SAT.  Anything east of La Floresta.  If that is their business name, it would be for name recognition and not location. Close, but it´s pizza, not horseshoes and you can see that by the redline on the map.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, AngusMactavish said:

Not always correct for a zillion things. Your link shows zip 45900 which is a zip in Chapala proper for example. It can be your guide but in al lot of instances not mine especially in antiques info.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Yo1 said:

According to the map of Ajijic and SAT, Domino's is located in SAT.

Absolutely totally correct. Even if you google, the address is in SAT. Some sites, at Dominoos behest probably, refer to the business name as Dominos Ajijic,but the address always given is in SAT or Chapala Municpio with a zip code of 45900 which is the zip for most of the town of Chapala and no part ofAjijic.