Chapala.com Webboard

Where can a guitar be bought Lakeside, and

Ah, redemption. A guy named Trevor has a music store on Ramón Corona 146, which is about two blocks down San José and just west of the corner, the street that goes down from the lights beside Fenix Real Estate in SAT. Called Expresion Music. No signage. Lots of guitars for sale. Don't know the address. I believe it is still open.

2 hours ago, Eric Blair said:

My wife want to learn.

How about an instructor/teacher?

There is a pretty good guitarist named Larry who leads and others who occasionally show up to the open mike at La Bodega on Wednesdays at 5pm in Ajijic.  You might show up and ask him what he knows about guitar teachers (I don`t know if he teaches). He certainly knows the lay of the land musically lakeside.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bdmowers said:

There is a pretty good guitarist named Larry who leads and others who occasionally show up to the open mike at La Bodega on Wednesdays at 5pm in Ajijic.  You might show up and ask him what he knows about guitar teachers (I don`t know if he teaches). He certainly knows the lay of the land musically lakeside.

Thanks, will give that a try.

Is your wife religious. The reason I ask is that there is a church here, with a music director voice and guitar teacher. They mostly perform folk type songs, many Christian based of course. Her son, and his group gave us an impromptu performance. Very good, and they seem to have a lot of fun. She is bilingual, the teacher I met, only Spanish.