Chapala.com Webboard

Fresh uncooked chicken

judybrick

The fact that you can equate something like this to free speech clearly demonstrates that you have no grasp of reality. And just so you know, you are, in fact, on IGNORE, but it doesn't work, and so I end up seeing your posts anyway.  However, this is my last comment to you on this, because you have once again fudged a thread so badly that it is pointless.

As for happyjerk (and yes, we all know what "jillin" means, pervboy), previously known and reviled as Pedro, I'd have to put you on the same list as gringohombre: trying to always get the last word, even when your comment makes no sense. Or maybe that's why they make no sense, because while you do have some wit, you are incapable of remaining on topic, and always revert to attacks, judgment, patronizing and hot air.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ComputerGuy said:

As for happyjerk (and yes, we all know what "jillin" means, pervboy), previously known and reviled as Pedro, I'd have to put you on the same list as gringohombre: trying to always get the last word, even when your comment makes no sense. Or maybe that's why they make no sense, because while you do have some wit, you are incapable of remaining on topic, and always revert to attacks, judgment, patronizing and hot air.

Seems to me you're projecting because that's exactly what you just did and like your buddy gary chillin likes to do to ruin threads.

sincerely

happyjillin

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

There you go again. Obfuscating the facts by trying to inject some kind of false equivalency. "Projecting". Huh. Sorry, dudette, I didn't ruin this thread, and I didn't judge you. You did both. I just told it like I see it. You are a huge pain in the ###, and so is your buddy gringohombre. That's just the truth.

'And trust me: you have no idea who my "buddies" are on this Board.

8 hours ago, ComputerGuy said:

There you go again. Obfuscating the facts by trying to inject some kind of false equivalency. "Projecting". Huh. Sorry, dudette, I didn't ruin this thread, and I didn't judge you. You did both. I just told it like I see it. You are a huge pain in the ###, and so is your buddy gringohombre. That's just the truth.

'And trust me: you have no idea who my "buddies" are on this Board.

You and  Gary chillin could be twins with your penchant for personal attacks so your behaviors on the board suggests that you are buddies and your unpleasant, against the rules rants and personal attacks have nothing to do with any sort of chickens that can be bought locally which a lot of us answered for the OP, including you once before you reverted to your other persona[attacks,judgement and hot air.]

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Okay, Pedro, enjoy wasting your time trying to make 1 and 1 equal 3. But for you to call someone out for rule-breaking and attacks? Would be laughable if it wasn't so sad.

In the meantime, this thread is about chicken, even though you've managed to subvert it and make it about you. You can go back and see my own comment about where to get fresh chicken. Those have not changed.

20 minutes ago, happyjillin said:

You and  Gary chillin could be twins with your penchant for personal attacks so your behaviors on the board suggests that you are buddies and your unpleasant, against the rules rants and personal attacks have nothing to do with any sort of chickens that can be bought locally which a lot of us answered for the OP, INCLUDING YOU ONCE, before you reverted to your other persona[attacks,judgement and hot air.]

I did in fact give you credit for making ONE post about chicken. The rest of your posts are  inappropriate rants and personal attacks which  appear to be makings for your own  ego stroking and nothing else.

Have a nice day

happyjillin

• Like 1