Chapala.com Webboard

CBD Benefits/Where to get it

In summary, the only proven health benefit for CBD current is for Lennox-Gastaut syndrome (LGS) and Dravet syndrome (two forms of epilepsy). Other possible health benefits for CBD  include relieving:

• Acne
  • Anxiety
  • Arthritis pain
  • Depression
  • Inflammatory pain
  • Muscle-spasticity in multiple sclerosis
  • Nausea and vomiting associated with cancer
  • Nerve-related pain
  • Sleep disorders

for Info about where to get it PM or call 33-32-30-14-89.

I've yet to see any CBD oil in the area which has any testing to show either the ratio or percentage CBD  of the plant it is extracted from  or the oil itself. How it is extracted is also important to the quality. An alcohol or solvent distillation is superior. Most around  here is extracted via alcohol wash. Of course, there can be benefits from local cannabis oil anyway, no matter whether it is genuine CBD oil.

• Thanks 1

Nobody has to call the OP to find out anything. Google is your friend and there is lots of information about CBD available including studies done. I take CBD twice daily but I buy from a reputable source in the U.S. who provides documented third party testing by lot numbers. Your body, your choice.

• Like 3