Jump to content
Chapala.com Webboard

no bullshit coffee


cyril
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/13/2020 at 2:26 PM, cyril said:

for our valued customers.

a shipment has arrived at superlake.

it will be the only one until october when i return from da rock

have a good summer !!

 

cyril

So why are you allowed to advertise here? I have a business also, as do many others, are we allowed to promote our products here?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, gringohombre said:

So why are you allowed to advertise here? I have a business also, as do many others, are we allowed to promote our products here?

So why are you sticking your nose where it doesn't belong again? Second time in as many days that you feel impelled to post from your self-centered viewpoint that makes you look like a jerk. Say it forget it, write it regret it. This type of announcement is allowed, its been gone over many times, so get a life....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, cafemediterraneo said:

So why are you sticking your nose where it doesn't belong again? Second time in as many days that you feel impelled to post from your self-centered viewpoint that makes you look like a jerk. Say it forget it, write it regret it. This type of announcement is allowed, its been gone over many times, so get a life....

It is??? Enquiring minds just want to know. Also just to give YOU a heads-up...no name calling on this board!

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, gringohombre said:

It is??? Enquiring minds just want to know. Also just to give YOU a heads-up...no name calling on this board!

A heads up for you GH. If you are a stickler for rules it should be for all rules not just the ones that are annoying you at the moment. According to the rules, if you have a question about moderation you are supposed to send a PM to a moderator, not ask the board in general and then whine when you do not like the answer. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Xena said:

A heads up for you GH. If you are a stickler for rules it should be for all rules not just the ones that are annoying you at the moment. According to the rules, if you have a question about moderation you are supposed to send a PM to a moderator, not ask the board in general and then whine when you do not like the answer. 

Who's whining??? I have reread everything here and do not see that. Are you imagining things again?

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, gringohombre said:

Who's whining??? I have reread everything here and do not see that. Are you imagining things again?

Perhaps. I tend to “hear” whining in a lot of your posts that you don’t “hear.” Who is to say which of us is imagining? 

But what about you giving a heads up to another poster about rules while violating one yourself? No response to that?

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Xena said:

Perhaps. I tend to “hear” whining in a lot of your posts that you don’t “hear.” Who is to say which of us is imagining? 

But what about you giving a heads up to another poster about rules while violating one yourself? No response to that?

WHAAAAAT?????

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, happyjillin said:

It appears that some people who are on lock down and never really liked themselves now have an exacerbated  propensity for projectile vomiting as an attempt to escape their damaged id.

pedro kertesz

You are correct sir! As for myself, as a long time recluse, nothing has changed. 

  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...