Chapala.com Webboard

JOCOTEPEC-CHAPALA HIGHWAY CONSTRUCTION

1 hour ago, ea93105 said:

I had a 3/4 ton Dodge Cummins diesel. I would mix vegetable oil, motor oil, transmission fluids, well filtered of course usually 50/50 diesel and stuff.  It had 400,000 miles when I sold it. A friend bought it and thought the injectors had to be cleaned. Guess what they were in excellent shape. A waste of money to clean. 

4 minutes ago, vetteforron said:

I had a 3/4 ton Dodge Cummins diesel. I would mix vegetable oil, motor oil, transmission fluids, well filtered of course usually 50/50 diesel and stuff.  It had 400,000 miles when I sold it. A friend bought it and thought the injectors had to be cleaned. Guess what they were in excellent shape. A waste of money to clean. 

Cool

Definitely only possible with very old diesel engines. My 2016 VW TDI's high pressure fuel pump would explode immediately if I tried that

17 hours ago, ea93105 said:

Cool

Definitely only possible with very old diesel engines. My 2016 VW TDI's high pressure fuel pump would explode immediately if I tried that

I forgot to mention mine was a 1995. A survival truck. Just too big for the streets of towns in Mexico. 

On 2/2/2020 at 12:55 PM, ea93105 said:

I certainly agree with you on the Nuclear power. It is the only really reliable green energy. I don't understand why the greens resist it so. They want to end all energy as we know it and that just won't work. What will they do for plastics for food wrapping in the stores? This product comes from petroleum. We can produce it and should export it or use it. They never did prosecute the :() that stuck the straws in the turtle's nose so the stupidity continues.