Chapala.com Webboard

Airport Parking

tomgates

After reading the latest news in the GR about the airport authority turning off water and electricity to the facility, has anyone parked there? I parked there for a week in December and the natives had taken over the parking garage so it was free. Just wondering about now...

Can't talk about water and electricity but have been there several times recently.  The indigenous people are still commandeering the lot.  It is quite a problem as people seem to be leaving cars when going long term.  The result is bedlam with most spots taken and cars illegally parked causing more tumult.  If I were going on a trip. I would take a taxi.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, nothernewbie said:

Can't talk about water and electricity but have been there several times recently.  The indigenous people are still commandeering the lot.  It is quite a problem as people seem to be leaving cars when going long term.  The result is bedlam with most spots taken and cars illegally parked causing more tumult.  If I were going on a trip. I would take a taxi.

Why not park off site for long term parking or get friends to take a cab from the airport.....sounds like the Paris and Hong Kong disease is catching

19 minutes ago, lakeside7 said:

Why not park off site for long term parking or get friends to take a cab from the airport.....sounds like the Paris and Hong Kong disease is catching

Really? Mexico did not use this form of protest until the people of Paris and Hong Kong did it?