Chapala.com Webboard

get keys copied in Riberas?

Lexy

4 minutes ago, Mainecoons said:

Go to the locksmith on Madero in Chapala, by far the best guy in town.  

Same guy has opened a shop on Viciente Guerrero in Jocotepec and that shop is the best around for those who live in lakeside west areas.

• Like 1

Just now, slainte39 said:

Where is the locksmith on Madero?  

I think the locksmith on Morelos in Chapala would be closer to Riberas than Ajijic.

Getting there is the issue..with all the road works going on in Chapala maybe shorter distance but will take longer and parking any where close to the locksmith in Chapala is a challenge

You say that as if there isn´t all the road work going on through Riberas. SAT, and Ajijic, right up to the locksmith on calle Revolución in Ajijic plus a half dozen traffic lights.

6 minutes ago, lakeside7 said:

Getting there is the issue..with all the road works going on in Chapala maybe shorter distance but will take longer and parking any where close to the locksmith in Chapala is a challenge

You say that as if there isn´t any road work going on through Riberas, SAT, and Ajijic all the way to the locksmith on calle Revolución in Ajijic, plus a half dozen traffic lights to slow you down.  :017:   I would go to Chapala.

Just now, slainte39 said:

You say that as if there isn´t all the road work going on through Riberas. SAT, and Ajijic, right up to the locksmith on calle Revolución in Ajijic plus a half dozen traffic lights.

You say that as if there isn´t any road work going on through Riberas, SAT, and Ajijic all the way to the locksmith on calle Revolución in Ajijic, plus a half dozen traffic lights to slow you down.  :017:   I would go to Chapala.

Yes I agree with your observation..BUT I would suggest that parking will be easier at Scallions Restaurant..Incidentally has the one by the Coca Cola plant closed??