Chapala.com Webboard

Santido

Kyle

Have a lot of fond memories of the old Hole In One or "Pancho's Blunder" (his only one as far as I know). The food then was OK, but he had some great music presentations on special occasions. It is on the second story and as I remember there used to be stairs, but now a series of switchback walkways that I negotiated quite well but might present a problem for others. Now the food. I was impressed. This is only a breakfast and lunch place so the lunch menu is limited to sandwiches, salads, wraps, brochettes and the like. There was only one other couple there so the waiter (who spoke good English) was very attentive. He recommended the soup special which was tomato: Excellent. I then ordered the Cobb salad which was also very good...almost as I remember from the 100 year old Brown Derby Hollywood restaurant on Hollywood Blvd. (near Vine) that was the inventor of this salad (Google it). The other couple there raved about their meal, so from this limited experience it could be a winner.