Chapala.com Webboard

Have an HP printer to donate.

sm1mex

HP Photosmart 2570 All in One printer to donate. It is old but it still works fine. it uses HP 98 black and HP 95 tri color ink cartridges. I have the user guide manual  

you can no longer get the cartridges here at Lakeside but you could order them. Anyone interested please PM me with your contact information so we can arrange to meet.

18 hours ago, oregontochapala said:

Go to the American  Legion between 10&2 M thru F and ask the duty officer to put you in touch with  the Veteran's Service Officer,  Tom Stordahl. Tom is trained to file compensation  claims for veterans and you stand a better chance if a VSO does it than if you do it yourself. This is a free service.

As I said I did I can't remember his name but I even hot Vince Britton involved.

Ask around if the American Legion was offered and lost out on a 10,000 dollar grant because The time ran out. The president of a Marinepilots assoc called and spoke with someone who couldnt care less in the way he spoke he wasnt interested and suggested a call to another member. I can back that up also. Ask some of your duty officers of say th last month if they got a call from Washington DC about free money as a grant to the legion

I have no idea what's going on at the Legion. And I leave it at that

• Sad 1