Chapala.com Webboard

Congratulation's to Opiere solar for the great installation at Have Hammer school see $100 gift coupon attached

traderspoc

Congratulation's to Opiere Solar for the great generous installation of solar panels at Have hammer Will Travel A.C.school out CFE bill gone form $5000 pesos to $117 pesos.

All the board of directors MIke Ouimet, Bill Wilson, Terry Hensley, H Wayne Renz and volunteers wish you a happy holidays and happy new year to your wonderful employees.

Opiere is being generous and offering holiday present of $100 off any solar installation and Have hammer Will Travel will get a free solar panel with each new installation.

Please stop by our school to see our solar installation and see what a great job Opiere solar has done.

Opiere solar understands  that giving to the local community and helping local charities is a good way to conduct business.

Please say thank to Opiere solar  for helping Have Hammer Will Travel A. C. woodworking school by having them install your solar panels.

We at HHWT currently have 14 panels up and need 20 to be prepared further increase in energy use in the future..

We need six more persons to get solar installation to meet goal of 20 panels.

it a win win HHWT gets a free solar panel when you get $100 dollars off your solar panel installation,  please print the coupon below and get your $100 Christmas discount from Opiere solar.

HAVE HAMMER hwr signature jan feb 2020 date.jpg

I just want to add, that I have had a solar system for many years. And when I expanded the system to give me total coverage, I too went to Opiere Solar.  I highly recommend them and would choose them again were I to build another house.

THEY ARE THE BEST

OPIERE SOLAR

• Thanks 1