Chapala.com Webboard

MEATLOAF SANDWICHES

Carnivore

Whoa, I've been eating meatloaf sandwiches all these years? Thanks for realigning my lifetime's wasted concept of what what constitutes a hamburger. Oh, the things I could have been doing; the worlds I could have conquered. My future's so bright now, I have to wear shades.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Carnivore said:

In our Lakeside communities there appears to be a strong demand for restaurants that have Meatloaf Sandwiches on their menu.  To be precise, these would be sandwiches that some expats think of, mistakenly as Hamburgers.  Recommendations for accommodating eateries would be most welcome. 

I would answer the question but I am afraid the OPR would think it was a bunch of BULL.

6 hours ago, happyjillin said:

I have never gone to a restaurant for meat loaf here or NOB. My wife makes an excellent meat loaf and we have leftovers open face on bolillo.

Read the post that started about the meat loaf sandwiches, it says there is a strong demand for same in restaurants.

You must be alone………...:D

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, slainte39 said:

Read the post that started about the meat loaf sandwiches, it says there is a strong demand for same in restaurants.

You must be alone………...:D

Jaja! I don't think out of a population of 80,000 on the north shore that I  stand alone. I would guess that the OP is referring to his 40 acquiantances and friends, all foreigners. Pass me some berria o menudo rojo,por favor.

• Haha 1