Chapala.com Webboard

CFE billing distribution date needed

virgogirl

2 hours ago, virgogirl said:

Does anyone know if the CFE bills will be delivered in the next 2 days?

If not I guess I must go to CFE and put some credit onto my account as I will be away and don't want to trouble the housesitter.

i would have a hard time believing anyone would know that, being the CFE, with any certainty.

• Like 1

Well, I've tried their app several times. To register it, you need to scan the code on your bill, or manually enter your account number. The app is pretty weak, because it a: won't scan the code, and b: won't accept the (correct) account number (no. de servicio). So don't get excited about it just yet.

Agree with CG on app....never had success with it.

To the OP...just go to their website and print your bill; you can take printed bill to OXXO to pay (or wherever is most convenient for you).  The bill will be at their website at least a few days before the bills are delivered to your house.  

exactly, follow the link that ComputerGuy offers.  If you register, You will be able to see the amount you have to pay.  It works for me, it will work for you.

9 hours ago, ComputerGuy said:

That is exactly the same app that I use, both on my PC and phone. Same login info, same format, and same available info.

Scanning the code did take a few tries, but since installing it I have never had to make trips to CFE, nor pay OXXO to pay a bill. That I personally find a waste of $$ and time.

But, hey, whatever floats yer boat ;)

My only point was that I have never been able to use it the phone app. As well as others, apparently.

And that referenced link is to their Website. It is not an "app" (app, for those who don't know, is an abbreviation of application, which is what we used to call programs).

• Haha 1

To pay CFE by internet/phone you MUST have a Mexican Credit Card. Although they have photos in their lobby about paying your CFE  with American Express, no way Jose. Best to pay forward at their machine in the lobby, which takes time to learn. CFE is easy if you speak Spanish, actually GET your bill to you house, or have a Mexican credit card. Otherwise, not easy and a real pain. 

I have a catch-22 situation with CFE. I registered years ago and my account was accepted. However, whenever I try to log in, I am told I must register. So I try and register but then get the message, "...this account is already registered." Went to the office but they could not help me. Rather typical, unfortunately.

On 12/13/2019 at 2:26 PM, Alfa said:

I have a catch-22 situation with CFE. I registered years ago and my account was accepted. However, whenever I try to log in, I am told I must register. So I try and register but then get the message, "...this account is already registered." Went to the office but they could not help me. Rather typical, unfortunately.

Local offices don't handle websites.  Open the page... click on Atención al cliente then on the left side you can call, sent a tweet, or enter your information and the problem for help

On 12/16/2019 at 8:12 AM, glws7777 said:

I must have asked to deliver my bill by email but now I have to run copies off and make available to pay at Soriana. I also miss having an official CFE bill for my records. Any idea how to get the bill delivered again to my home.

Open the page... click on Atención al cliente then on the left side you can call, sent a tweet, or enter your information and the problem for help

• Like 1