Chapala.com Webboard

Need Info on Immigration desk/office at GDL Airport

Trinidadio

Have never used GDL before, and have two questions regarding the INM (immigration) office/desk at Guadalajara airport. My wife and I are Residente Permanente and need to get stamped FMM forms before departure. Two quesitons: 1) Where is the INM office/desk located? 2) Is open 24 hrs?  We have a 6:30 flight so we will be arriving by 4:30 am and wondering if we are going to have any difficulties getting our exit  FMM forms. Thanks,

Another way to look at it is that as you drive to the airport from Chapala you are going more or less North. When you get to the turn off to the airport and cross over the you road you were on, you are going West toward the Guadalajara Airport and once you reach the terminal and the road turns to the south, get off as soon as you can because the United Airlines counter is near the north end of the building. And just a few meters to the north of the United Airlines counter is the INM office.

I am sorry if that sounds confusing :) I did my best trying to explain to you where the INM window is.

INM office is toward international arrivals in the north part of the terminal.  Just at the end of the ticket counters.  Bring your own pen as they have none and be prepared to stand in line to get your form (none on the counter) then find a place to fill it out (no tables or a short counter, nada) then stand in line to get it stamped. 
Be sure to get TWO forms for each of you so that next time you can prefill the form and not have to wait.

• Like 1