Chapala.com Webboard
cstone

Looking for a Website Designer and someone to maintain the site

Hello, All. I have been tasked with updating one website and developing a new site for a women's charitable organization. I have reached out to 2 peopke, neither of whom has returned my mail or calls. 

This isn't a complex task with items to buy, lots of additions and changes every week. Maintenace is expected when changes are made in Officers or when announcements are added. Also, should the site "go down," we would need the help to restore it.

We are willing to pay local wages, not NOB costs. 

We prefer to hire someone who can read sufficient English to design and work with the site, but there are several of us who are bilingual and can communicate with a Spanish speaker. 

Recommendations ? Have someone you have used ?

Please don't tell me how easy it is to do it myself. I don't want to do this.

Thanks !

Contact the Technical College about recent grads. They will be well versed in current technology and some speak English. And they need the experience.

Instituto Tecnológico Superior de Chapala
Phone: 376 765 8030

• Like 4

Why don't you post a link to the site so someone who may have an interest can see if maintenance or creation of a new site is within their pay grade. And yes, also what program was used to create the site. 

Well, that's not promising. I just went to his site, http://www.lakesidewebworks.com, and I am getting an error message. Perhaps he is in the process of updating the site.

On 12/2/2019 at 12:40 PM, cstone said:

Recommendations ? Have someone you have used ?

Our multi-year web and graphic design firm.     Very professional, fast, and most reasonable / competitive.    PM or email me for added info.

https://www.iridizen.com/

Slightly different request, but tangentially related... where is the best place to obtain a Mexican Hosted server to upload my own content?

7 hours ago, Aquaponicsman said:

Slightly different request, but tangentially related... where is the best place to obtain a Mexican Hosted server to upload my own content?

GoDaddy Mexico is reasonably priced and as good customer service.

Sorry, but godaddy has one of the worst customer services, in my experience. You call them and they say call back and hang up.