Chapala.com Webboard

10 minutes ago, Rassabossa said:

If you take the Mascota route there is a small place that serves some of the best food I have ever had. It is called "Comida Casera" Loncheria and is on the outskirts of Mascota across from the Pemex. No ingles spoken.

Si no habla español,  no digas tu lengua, como no la sabrá la diferencia.:D

I know this is outside of what's being ask here but have you considered flying?  $800 pesos one way with Aeromar from GDL airport and only 55 minutes of travel.

1 hour ago, pedro malo said:

I know this is outside of what's being ask here but have you considered flying?  $800 pesos one way with Aeromar from GDL airport and only 55 minutes of travel.

Yes, the last time we flew Aeromar to PV it was actually 28 minutes from wheels up to wheels down.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Alfa said:

There a"re two Pemex stations in Mascota. To which one are you referring, please?

They said "outskirts" so it must the Pemex on the east end of town just as you are leaving or arriving. We like stopping and eating in San Sebastian, as we have friends that own a restaurant there.  Can´t remember what they call it, but it´s a couple of blocks east, past the plaza.