Chapala.com Webboard

Watch repair

bojackson

If it is a good watch I would not take it to any of the above but to Daniel Jackson at Hildalgo 29A   376 766 2223. He is the best jeweller Lakeside. He takes the watch into Guadalajara to a proper watch repair person

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, cedros said:

If it is a good watch I would not take it to any of the above but to Daniel Jackson at Hildalgo 29A   376 766 2223. He is the best jeweller Lakeside. He takes the watch into Guadalajara to a proper watch repair person

The guy in La Floresta is a pro who does the work in his home and my watch is not cheap. No need to go to a middleman jeweler who sends to Guadalajara. have you ever even used him to make such a broad somewhat disparaging statement about him? On the other hand you are correct about the tianguis guy for anything but the basics.

• Confused 1

59 minutes ago, happyjillin said:

The guy in La Floresta is a pro who does the work in his home and my watch is not cheap. No need to go to a middleman jeweler who sends to Guadalajara. have you ever even used him to make such a broad somewhat disparaging statement about him? On the other hand you are correct about the tianguis guy for anything but the basics.

Yes, used Daniel many times as I have many watches. What guy in La Floresta? Where?

My phone book is not handy right now as I'm on my oxygen machine. I already said that he is under "watchmaker" category in that book. You need to phone for an appointment. And  cedros I asked you if you had used the guy in La Floresta to make such a disparaging remark, not your buddy the middleman jeweler.