Chapala.com Webboard

Parking Ticket Payments Chapala

mkshawn

I have found several extranjeros who do not know that spaces marked with the universal blue used for "Handicap" spaces is in use here in Mexico, too. Not saying this is how you got a ticket, but sign or no sign, please leave them for those who need them and who have appropriate placards.

Recently, an extranjero moved in across from the American Legion and promptly used white paint to paint over part of the blue and very well signed handicapped parking area, paid for by the Legion, because he felt if the spot was in front of his rental it belonged to him. Oy vey.

• 3 weeks later...

Finally got around to paying the Fine. Tom gates was right, City Hall on the left inside. Do not know what the original fine was, however after much calculations between 2 cashiers I paid $124mxn, I' m guessing it might have been a lot less if I had gone in sooner as they appeared to be counting days since the I was ticketed? And I did not get another ticket!

• Like 1