Chapala.com Webboard

Ilox in Upper Chula Vista

Paco Loco

I'm the Upper CV customer Computerguy is referring to.

After 8 years of 1.6 Mbps "service" from Telmex I can't tell you how delighted I am with the lightning ilox speeds. I have three other neighbors on my street who report the same speeds.

I have experienced one outage (a slowdown to Telmex speed) a week ago. The ilox NOC responded in literally seconds and the issue was fixed in a couple of minutes. Impressive technical support.

I could use some feedback from other ilox customers. I've heard their VOIP phone service is a bit spotty and before I port my Telmex number and cancel their service I wanted to hear that ilox now had fully reliable phone service. Any feedback please?

SunFan

I had Ilox installed about one month ago. Went from 1.8 to 50 on a speed check.Had my Telmex phone number ported and have had some problems with not being able to receive calls although no problem calling out. Strange? The incoming call problem is one you only learn about when someone who tries manages to get the information to you by some other means.

It might be valuable if everyone who has iLOX phones would decide a specific day to call Support and complain.... saying that it is intermittent and has been going on since installation. Maybe a raft of calls on date certain about the  subject will get some attention.

Or maybe good ole Tom will step in and throw his good weight.... not saying he is overweight as I have never met the man!..... around with the uppercrust of iLOX.