Chapala.com Webboard
Bettinka

Financial advisor / retirement planning

Hi.  Does anyone know if there is a U.S. financial advisor/small retirement planning for someone who has lived abroad for many many years.  My friend who is visiting for a month desperately needs to talk to someone with knowledge. The situation is difficult as this person was repeatedly hacked,  lost most of her savings etc. She has a nest egg that wasn’t touched and a Roth IRA.   The hacking has now turned into cyberstalking.  It’s a horrible situation.

I would be grateful for any information on someone who can help with a referral here.  Please please do not comment or provide advice on hacked accounts/cyberstalking... that is not what she is asking for help with.  Please PM me.

Many thanks in advance.

i see you received pm, but also sent email to you.

seems with a  meeting with me ,  i can help protect her assets and make a financial plan,  how to prudently live off her remaining assets.

and show how to transfer any funds to have a monthly income and pay less US taxes as possible.