Chapala.com Webboard

CASPER MATRIMONIAL Colchón (MATTRESS)

3 hours ago, Joyinmexico said:

Where can I buy a CASPER MATRIMONIAL Colchón (MATTRESS) ? NO, I do not have Amazon Prime US or Mexican nor want to get it right now. Is there a store in Guadalajara that sell them? 

Thanks in advance.

Joy

https://www.google.com/search?q=colchones+casper+en+mexico&oq=colchones+caspar&aqs=chrome.3.69i57j0l5.11878j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

20 minutes ago, Joyinmexico said:

Thanks for the two answers but OBVIOUSLY i did a Google search which leads me to auctions and Amazon Prime and are all in Spanish which I neglected to say I cannot read. I am exhausted. An American full is different than a matrimonial AND I don't want to pay for US shipping if they are available here.

Use Google Chrome to browse and the pages will automatically be translated into English, but I'm pretty sure you've been told that before.

One of the sites listed is Liverpool. They are opening or may have already opened a new store on Lopez Mateos Sur, on the opposite side of the road from Costco and well before you reach Costco. You can research via Google. The retorno is at Santa Anita. They also have an easy to navigate website and delivery.

Living here in Mexico means facing and surmounting challenges. If shopping for a mattress leaves you exhausted, imagine what a medical emergency might do. Just saying  you might need to consider other options. Oh, and I won't be back to read your undoubtedly snarky REPLY...as is usual for you.  Personally, I'm exhausted by those who want others to do everything for them and then are ungrateful when the answers don't suit them. 

• Like 2