Chapala.com Webboard

Heidi Strikes Again

Sorry, I didn't catch on because before you posted the link to the photos, I had never been to that area before on the Chapala Forum, and I have been on the forum for maybe 15 years.

I guess I would only find it a problem if Heidi took up all the storage space and left no room for others to post pictures. Did she take up all the space by posting by what seems to be way way way too many photos, or is there more space for more photos by others?

Thanks in advance for your answer :) 

Maybe the moderators could make some of her photos go away :)  :)  I sure don't know what the answer is :) 

...Some of us...search and read the board by using the topic "unread content". If you read that way her pictures can sometimes take up most of the first page. Not all of us read a certain section only, we like to see "all" of the new posts, regardless of what section they are in. It's impossible also to put someone who only posts photos on "ignore". Would that I could.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, pappysmarket said:

...Some of us...search and read the board by using the topic "unread content". If you read that way her pictures can sometimes take up most of the first page. Not all of us read a certain section only, we like to see "all" of the new posts, regardless of what section they are in. It's impossible also to put someone who only posts photos on "ignore". Would that I could.

Yes, Unread Content is a great way to read the board, except for Heide. If I could put her on Ignore I would not care how many photos she posted. Actually, I did put her on Ignore. She shows up on my Ignore list but those #$@*ing photos still are there. 

• Haha 2

I do not read the  board for topics the way that you described [  Some of us...search and read the board by using the topic "unread content". ] so I learned something - thank you.                  Possibly   the Moderator(s)  do not read it that  way  either - I don't know.  Maybe drop them a PM  to let them know what is occuring ??   Possibly  they do not know it is happening ??            I have several times  in  the past sent a PM to them,  when we have had puppy sales people posting their  wares on the board  , and they have addressed the situation.

One really doesn't (shouldn't!) have to send the Moderators anything. They read it everyday just like we do.

Personally I don't see Heidi's pictures as I do not read the Forum that way, but if no action has taken place 'against' Heidi there must be a reason. Good or bad.

6 hours ago, pappysmarket said:

Is there nothing that can be done about this? Makes reading the board annoying.

Pappy, you can solve your problem. When you click on Unread Content there is a button that says "Content Type" at the top. Click on that and don't mark Images and maybe Albums.  That did the trick for me....

• Thanks 2

10 hours ago, RickS said:

Pappy, you can solve your problem. When you click on Unread Content there is a button that says "Content Type" at the top. Click on that and don't mark Images and maybe Albums.  That did the trick for me....

RickS, THANK YOU so very much!

I have been posting here for many years and I didn't even know there was a section to post  your  pictures. Don't worry, I don't think that I will post any. If I did you would see that I am a worse photographer than our good friend, Heidi. :)