Chapala.com Webboard

NEED HELP OR ADVICE RE FOUND BLACK KITTEN

What can I do with this cute black six week old kitten. Arrived on our door two days ago crying and hungry. Im  leaving for Canada in less than week. He’s very sweet but still crying for his mama or? Are there shelters are foster care here? Can anybody help me please. I can’t just turf him into street. He’s eating and safe now but what can I do? I’m in the village. 

49DDC99D-0741-4408-B15C-B50D5AB801DF.jpeg

C0F07483-65B7-4F7A-B5F3-121CC2F6AF0F.jpeg

You can keep it. A friend (who never had a cat and never wanted a cat) found a tiny black kitten in her yard one very early morning. No way this wee one could have gotten in on his own. For a few days she looked at finding some other place for him. The cat shelter was full but the woman on the phone finally said bring him in. But my friend considered the shelter full of kittens and how black cats (and dogs) are often the last on anyone’s list and decided not to. She also talked with her vet (she has dogs) who said they could put him in cage out front of the store and someone would probably take him. Who would take him? What would they do with him? So, the kitten became hers. Plays with the dogs and bosses them around,  sleeps on her lap and in her bed. Every now and then my friend shakes her head and says, “Never had a cat. Never wanted a cat,” and smiles as she says it. I have two cats who came to me from out of nowhere. I think it is rude to reject a gift from the universe.

I have cats and a dog and I would love to keep him. But I live in Canada and I’m heading back Thursday. He’s too young to have the shots needed and I’m barely able to deal with myself at this age. Feeling so overwhelmed right now. No way I can just put him back on street he’s scared and crying not long away from mama I think. I know all about overcrowded shelters. I’m in bit of panic. Anyone can help this little fellow? 

1 hour ago, secheltsally said:

I have cats and a dog and I would love to keep him. But I live in Canada and I’m heading back Thursday. He’s too young to have the shots needed and I’m barely able to deal with myself at this age. Feeling so overwhelmed right now. No way I can just put him back on street he’s scared and crying not long away from mama I think. I know all about overcrowded shelters. I’m in bit of panic. Anyone can help this little fellow? 

Please call me  376 766 3580   I can't take him but am trying to reach a person I know who fosters/adopts out cats/kittens.  If I can reach her and if she agrees, she could be a savior to this baby.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1