Chapala.com Webboard

Saturdays Alabama vs LSU game location

Referdude

45 minutes ago, MtnMama said:

I know - no politics - but this was too funny...

Bama cheered for Trump and lost to LSU. Nationals booed the shit out of Trump and won the World Series. I'll take what justice I can.

â JJVill (@jjvill1) November 10, 2019

What would you expect?   THOSE are HIS people.  He could be a lifetime Senator from Alabama.

• Like 1

On 11/9/2019 at 7:54 AM, Referdude said:

no info on shaw, and nothing on their guide.

Shaw & TSN are really bad on sports listings; can't seem to get their acts together to have accurate info even 1 hour before an event.

1 minute ago, slainte39 said:

:D:D:D……...Thanks for the laugh of the day.  I can hardly believe how much "love" he has generated.

Well if you're one of the tens of thousands that has finally gotten a job, gotten a raise, gotten a future you can see, I can well understand how you think like that.

6 minutes ago, geeser said:

Well if you're one of the tens of thousands that has finally gotten a job, gotten a raise, gotten a future you can see, I can well understand how you think like that.

………..and that´s all his doing?  I´m sure he would appreciate your words (if you are serious), as he needs all the good PR work that anyone can provide for him.

Seriously, whether you love him or hate him, he has certainly become "THE GREAT DIVIDER".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, slainte39 said:

………..and that´s all his doing?  I´m sure he would appreciate your words (if you are serious), as he needs all the good PR work that anyone can provide for him.

Seriously, whether you love him or hate him, he has certainly become "THE GREAT DIVIDER".

No, you helped elect the great divider

• Sad 1