Chapala.com Webboard

discounted traffic fines

ea93105

So I hear that they are once again offering 50% discount on outstanding tickets. We have all heard of photo speeding tickets which we never receive in the mail, so is there a way to find out if there are any outstanding ones other than going to the  vehicle registration office ? Better to take advantage now than be surprised when renewing registration.

Plate number and last 5 digits of the VIN. There are no speed cameras on the way to the airport. Some on Lazaro Cardenas in the area by the new suspension bridge but really hard to go more than 80 there anyway. 

38 minutes ago, tomgates said:

Plate number and last 5 digits of the VIN. There are no speed cameras on the way to the airport. Some on Lazaro Cardenas in the area by the new suspension bridge but really hard to go more than 80 there anyway. 

They put up signs that claim that there are cameras, but there aren't as you mention and according to my radar detector.....cheap way to try to slow traffic I guess.  If they actually had cameras they would make a bunch of money