Chapala.com Webboard

Does your dog need a new loving home?

Hello,

I would like to adopt a loving medium sized dog that is healthy and house trained (goes to bathroom outside, doesn't chew furniture and friendly with kids and people).

I have a home with a big gated yard and I am a very experienced dog owner.  My current dog needs a friend, and I would keep the dog inside the house with the rest of the family.

If you or anyone you know needs to find a loving home for their dog, this could be a wonderful fit.

Kind Regards!

Contact The Ranch Dog Shelter and Lucky Dog. Talk to one of the managers and tell them you are looking for an owner relinquish by a Gringo owner. Realistically that is your best shot for getting a dog with good house manners. We adopt stray dogs who turn out to have house manners and some who really don't. It's a crap shoot when you don't know the dog's history. Then be patient. The right dog will come along.

The Ranch

Lucky Dog

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

LagoDrifter, please contact The Ranch.  Ask them about Paws.  We rescued him about six weeks ago but we have 3 dogs and just couldn't handle 4.  Paws is about 1 to 1-1/2 years old, we had him neutered and all shots.  He is house trained, extremely loving, gets along with other dogs and people.  He would be perfect!  I so hope you agree. Here are a couple of pictures of him being hounded by our two little ones.

IMG_20190918_185528278.jpg

IMG_20190918_185510441.jpg

• Like 4

I have a sweet less than 3 years old mostly poodle who is housebroken, spayed, has her shots and is housebroken and understands commands sit and stay.  Very smart and needs more activity than I can provide.  Must go to forever home.  Gets along with people and pets although reserved at first until she knows you.  She is white and very cute.  I do not know how to add photo but I can bring dog to your home and we can see if she fits in.  We can do a short test run to see it she is what you are looking for.  I will always take her back if you change your mind.  email:  hathor370@yahoo.com

• Like 2

I am so sad to here that he's feeling lonely.  I knew he was getting attached because I certainly was and am.  If we could keep him I would be there in a red hot minute.  He is so loving and sweet.  But then again there are so many that are loving and sweet ... that is why we have 3 and many more people have more than three.  I have a friend that has 6! but then he is much younger than we are.

• Like 2

Please do not be afraid to adopt an older dog. I adopted one from the Ranch who had been there for 11 years. That was four years ago and she has been a treasure. She was and remains healthy, sweet, and loving. Would not trade these years with her for anything. My other dog was four or five when I adopted her seven years ago. She had been a street dog but had perfect house manners from the beginning. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2