Chapala.com Webboard

Hearing aids

eugene

There is another option you can consider:  When you have hearing aids, they need to be "tweaked" on occasion or repaired. There is an excellent audiologist who works out of LCS on Mondays and two Saturdays a month.  He can get you whatever brand of aids you want, and he does not charge for subsequent visits to "tweak" them.  He usually can do all repairs when needed as well.  Much more convenient than Costco.  You don't need to be a member of LCS to use his services.  The office is in the rear of the grounds.

• Like 2

I have used both Costco and the other recommendation and much prefer the audiologist at Costco on Lopez Mateos.  His name is Gustavo from a German-Mexican family,  he has the latest equipment and really knows his business.  Two sets of expensive aids from  Polo at LCS never hardly helped at all, one time with the Costco person and it was like new ears. 

Others have had much better luck with Polo than I did-

• Like 1

1 hour ago, slainte39 said:

I have used both Costco and the other recommendation and much prefer the audiologist at Costco on Lopez Mateos.  His name is Gustavo from a German-Mexican family,  he has the latest equipment and really knows his business.  Two sets of expensive aids from  Polo at LCS never hardly helped at all, one time with the Costco person and it was like new ears. 

Others have had much better luck with Polo than I did-

That's been my experience, as well as my husband's, with Gustavo and well as Angelica at the same hearing aid centre.  I highly recommend them both.   

• Thanks 1