Chapala.com Webboard

Mexican Campbell's Soup

bdlngton

Coincidentally, I just decided to go downstairs to get a 12 ounce can of Diet Coca Cola from the frig. I hope I am not offending anyone.

And for those you who think that the artificial sugar is bad for you, it is. And the bugs that would normally bite me, can smell the aspartame on my breath and choose to bite humans that are not polluted with this poison. So I find this poison very helpful.

• Haha 1

Hey. What happened to Spell-check?  Usually when I make a spelling error which is more often than I will admit, I am alerted by a red line under the misspelled  word.

I just went to "google search" and entered the word "frig".  Boy does that word have some very bad meanings. Sorry about that :)

27 minutes ago, johanson said:

Hey. What happened to Spell-check?  Usually when I make a spelling error which is more often than I will admit, I am alerted by a red line under the misspelled  word.

I just went to "google search" and entered the word "frig".  Boy does that word have some very bad meanings. Sorry about that :)

It´s Halloween......some witch cast a SPELL on you…….????

ha ha, after the war , we received a bunch of ration from the US.. like raviolis with God knows what, some type of spam and other great Italian delicacies.. which means that it cured me of canned food for the ret of my life... I hated the stuff and would rather go without as a kid.. To this day I do not eat much canned food..

Spam has seen a resurgence in popularity, thanks to the millennial's constant quest for nostalgia and memorabilia. Even local stores carry a few varieties. But honestly? Having tried it again, plain and fried, a few years ago, you'd HAVE to have hot sauce on it to make it edible.

I do not order spam, spam, spam and eggs, or bacon, spam, eggs, spam and spam when I go out for breakfast.

haven't been on this page for a couple of days, interesting twist on my comment  when I said "canned" I should have said "processed". At our stores back in Canada the aisles holding canned/processed food have been reduced …. canned soups, vegetables/fruit and things like beefaroni have been reduced, there use to be 30-40 types of Campbells soup and there now may be 15, there are more dried soups like Knorrs….. they take up a lot less space on the shelves. The huge growth that I see in packaged things is the plastic coffee pods ..