Chapala.com Webboard

Attention Local Mexicans

Shag

Hello.  I know from time to time Local Mexicans read this blog.  We have some mexican friends moving here from Durango. It is the parents of a good mexican friend coming to help his son, Ernesto Barron in his Landscaping business that is very busy as he is totally bilingual.  And if you need a good landscaper (331 267 9364) The parents need an apartment for no more than $2000mxn.  We know these prices exist as we have other mexican friends that have found them and many friends that pay no more than this.  If any of you know of an apartment or house, can you please message me.  I think you have to do it privately.  Thank you so so much !!! or text me or call 332 055 6255

1 hour ago, kam said:

I can't help with an apartment but I do want to highly recommend Ernesto - a good landscaper and a good guy!

Kam.  Thank you so much.  I will tell him.  He and his wife are like our kids.  That is so nice of you.  He was taken to the states as a baby.  Never spent time in Mexico.  Dad taught him landscaping.  Just a good honest hard worker.  Wanted to be legal.  Never in any trouble at all.  Hired a lawyer, saved his money, went to Juarez to apply and they said NO must stay in Mexico for 10 years.  Brought his gringa wife here and is making a life for them and their 2 year old and another baby on the way.  We love them.  He does miss Chic fil A sandwiches though !!!!

Thank you so much for your kind words.!!!!