Chapala.com Webboard

Charlie Klestadt

MtnMama

I just received this from Margy Kassier:  Our dear Charlie K. has passed away.  Cruz Roja, Lakeside Charities Grant Program and the entire community will remember him every time something good happens at Lakeside.  Ted and I received the following message this morning from Ann Klestadt.

"Last night [Oct. 17th] while Charlie and I slept holding hands, he slipped away from me forever. Please spread the word.  We'll have a memorial for him in December,  while Marty is here.
Love,   Ann”

• Like 2
  • Sad 4

For the last several years, Charlie as been raising money for Lakeside Charities Grant Program and I don't know what we will do without him. With all the kind loving comments, I am going to add Ann's email so people can send her a note. Ann can be emailed at  motorboat1st (at) yahoo.com    

What a incredible individual, he put others before his self, he changes the lives of so many at lakeside.

He helped with me advice 4 years ago at the Have Hammer Will Travel A.C. woodworking school, in starting the Bingolago on Tuesdays

His advice was down to earth and right on, made a difference.

My deep heart felt condolences to his family.